It is never to early to start thinking about Halloween, well at least for me it’s not. I Love to create project’s from up cycled items, it allows you to make the best of waste in a creative way. With that being said, I buy the 12oz size Tuna can’s, and when they are empty, I wash them and get them ready to design, I am sharing 3 of these can’s here today.
- Wash cans
- Spray paint desired color
- When dry if making Treat bucket’s drill small holes for a wire handle
- Tole paint your design on the can’s for this project I have 2 Jack O Lantern’s & a Frankenstein
- Gather supply’s desired to fill the can’s, I have used moss in each can, added a wire handle to each can, decorated with various small Halloween Toy’s, Clay Candy, Glitter spider, Eyeball, Acrylic table scatters and Beads
- Use Super glue to all of the piece’s including the moss so nothing is removable.
- When completely dry seal with your favorite sealer, I use Gloss finish by Krylon.
- You now have cute, whimsy Party table decoration’s or Mantel décor for the Halloween Season.
These ARE NOT CHILD SAFE, so you will want them up where small children are not at risk of choking